- Our website or our mobile applications
- Our e-mails or links in our e-mails
- Our online ads or web content on third-party websites
- Our blogs or social media outlets
- Our merchant support services
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you when you use our website or other electronic services, including information:
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and services, and usage details
- About your operating system, browser version, IP address, and mobile device
- About the web pages that you view and information that you search for on our website
- Which ads or web content from us or affiliates that you click to or view on our website or on third-party websites
- When you open our e-mails or click on any links in the e-mails
We collect this information using technologies, such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts.
We collect or receive business information and personally identifiable owner information (collectively, “Information”) about you, when you:
- Fill out forms or fields on our website
- Provide location information from your mobile device
- Communicate with us by e-mail, telephone or facsimile.
We may collect or receive the following business information: mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, company name, company size, business type, bank or credit card statements and bank account information. We may collect or receive the following owner information: names, mailing addresses, e‑mail addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, business ownership interests and duration, estimated FICO scores and Social Security numbers. We obtain Information in connection with helping you find and obtain Funding.
How We Use Information We Collect
We (or our servicers and affiliates) use the information collected or received, sometimes combined with information from other sources, in the following ways:
- To advertise and market our funding partners’ products and services;
- To conduct research and analysis to prevent fraud and to better understand our customers and website visitors;
- To engage in merchant support services;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We provide your Information, whether aggregated or not, to our subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, and business partners to help us with our business activities, including, but not limited to, marketing our funding partners’ products and services to you. We share Information with our funding partners in connection with helping you find and obtain Funding. We may share Information with business partners to inform you of products or services that may interest you. We may also disclose your Information:
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of LC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Information held by LC is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill any purpose or effect the action for which you provide the Information;
- To any third party with your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of LC, our customers, funding partners or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other Choices You Have
Providing information to LC is voluntary. In addition, most computer systems and browsers offer their own privacy settings. Advanced settings may allow you to disable cookies. However, if you disable cookies from our website, some of our website features and services may not work.
LC may contact you to inform you of Funding that may interest you. If you do not wish to be contacted by us at certain addresses or telephone numbers you can:
- Register for the Direct Marketing Association’s Mail Preference Service at dmachoice.org/MPS/proto1.php
- Click “unsubscribe” or reply to the e-mail address found on the bottom of LC e-mails and follow the instructions provided
- Tell a representative that you no longer wish to be contacted at a certain address or telephone number
Exercising one of these options may not cause all communications from LC to cease.
How We Keep Information Safe and Secure
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Information. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Please do not send us any information through unsecured channels, including e-mail or social media websites. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website or through other means of communication. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on any of our applications, including our website.
“Web beacons” are small graphic images placed on a web page, web-based document, or an email address that are designed specifically to allow us or our third-party vendors to collect certain information and monitor use activity on our website. Web beacons are invisible to the user because they are typically very small. We do not use web beacons to collect personal information about owners and principals. We may use them to collect non-personal information such as an IP address of the computer used, the URL of the page where the website visitor came from and the time when the web beacon was activated.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to correct or delete any information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Children under 13
LC’s website and services are not for children under 13 years old. We do not knowingly solicit data online from, or market online to, children under 13. If we knowingly receive a child’s personal information, we will delete it from our systems.
We share stories of satisfied customers in our marketing materials. With your consent, we may display your name and any testimonial or photographs provided by you directly or indirectly to us. If you have questions regarding your testimonial or photographs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy covers telephone calls made by Wise Borro Inc. (“LC,” “we,” “us” and “our”) for marketing purposes. We will not place calls to telephone numbers that appear on (i) the national Do-Not-Call (“DNC”) registry and (ii) states’ separate DNC registries, unless (i) we have the prior express permission of a Merchant, owner or principal (collectively, “you” or “your”) to make such calls, (ii) we have an established business relationship with you or (iii) the call is otherwise permitted under applicable law. We will not make calls to telephone numbers on our internal DNC list (described below), unless you (i) have rescinded a prior DNC request by providing us with the telephone number again and (ii) have not asked again for the telephone number to be placed on our internal DNC list.
For telephone numbers that do not qualify for exception as listed above, we will screen these telephone numbers against national states’ DNC registries and our DNC list. We voluntarily (i) subscribe to the national DNC registry, (ii) access the national DNC registry no more than 31 days before any call is made and (iii) maintain records documenting this process. We do not sell, rent, lease, purchase or use national or state DNC registries for any purpose other than compliance with applicable DNC law. We do not participate in any arrangement to share the costs of accessing the national and states DNC registries.
Any person may request to be placed on our internal DNC list. When you request to be added to our list, we add your name and telephone number within 7 calendar days of the request. It can take up to 30 days for a name and telephone number to be removed from any solicitation programs that are currently underway. We will honor your request for 5 years from the time the request has been made, unless you provide us with the telephone number again after making such request. By providing us with the telephone number, you authorize us to contact you at that telephone number and rescind any prior DNC request.
All representatives making telephone calls for marketing purposes will be trained on federal and state DNC requirements and our DNC Policy. Each representative making telephone calls for marketing purposes will provide you with information about the caller as required by applicable law. LC monitors and enforces representatives’ compliance with our DNC Policy.
Request a Copy
We will provide a copy of our DNC Policy to anyone that requests a copy. To request a copy, a person may write us at 42 Broadway, Floor 12 New York, NY 10004.
For Nevada Customers Only: We are providing this notice under state law. If you are located in Nevada and have a preexisting business relationship with us, you may be placed on our internal Do Not Call list by calling us at 800-510-0058 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com Nevada law requires us to provide the following contact information to obtain further information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington Street, Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone: 702-486-3132; E‑mail: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us
Wise Borro Inc. (DBA WiseBorro.com)
42 Broadway, Floor 12 New York, NY 10004